Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Homemade Gifts, Do Not Read Mom and Sisters!!!



Ornaments for Grandma and Grandpa of the kids. Took a picture for the kids, cut out the face, took a black sharpie and filled it in. A little modge podge and some paint and your have yourself an ornament!!
I bought a set of words in the scrapbook section, and glued some magnets to it. I'm sorry about the lighting, they really look better in person!
Here is the three magnet boards I made for my family. I also bought little decals for .25 cents each and glued a magnet on each of them.

5 comments:

Jennie and Adam said...

You did a great job on all of those gifts--I especially love how the magnet boards turned out. Have a great Christmas!

Stephi said...

wow, that's really creative! I especially love the sillouettes! Your parents will love them for sure.

Sonja said...

everything you make is so cute.

The Dragonfly said...

Have I mentioned to you lately that you are one of the most talented strangers I know?

amanda said...

cute idea! and i love your header pic. :0)