Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sincerely 'Fro Me to You





This is what happened after I ran a 10k with my cousin and husband this spring: Pure silliness. On our way to the race we stopped at a gas station and picked up some gold teeth candy. don't we look hot and sweaty with our bling!!!!

* I accomplished my goal, I ran the whole way with out stopping, and then I threw up!! Don't think I'll be running 10k's again anytime soon, I think I'll leave those for the others and stick to 5k's!!





11 comments:

littletoesandcheerios said...

Had me going for a second there Austin Powers!! SO funny.

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

oh man those teeth are everywhere!

Funny stuff..nice blog!

Kristen said...

Yeah, THAT's why I don't run. Look what happens.

It must be bad teeth week :D

Anonymous said...

i wish i had been so fun and creative for my races... all i thought about was finishing.

Liza said...

hahaha!

Stephi said...

Wow! Good for you! :)

j said...

Wait. My teeth look like that. Are you saying something is WRONG with that pic?

:D

Have a happy day!

Valarie Lea said...

Wow look at that grill! You are blinging girl!!!

Muthering Heights said...

LOL, great pic! I'm sure your sis is just as embarrassed as mine!

The Beauty Bargainista said...

LOL too cute! :)

By the way, I am having a giveaway over on my blog, I would love for you to come check it out! :)

Proud Mommy said...

You look so HOT that I have decide to sprinkle you with awards!!! They're waiting for you at my blog!!