Awww, so sweet and a ton of hair! I love her expression too.
So adorable!
I love her hair! That is such a sweet picture!
She was such a cute little baby!
She is just precious and there are many men who would be jealous of all that hair at 6 weeks!
OMGoodness..LOL how CUTE!
She has so much HAIR. I thought McKenna had alot...I love her face!
Oh my goodness, what a head of hair! I swear, my toddler doesn't even have that much yet! I'm so jealous!
Oh that hair is to die for!....what a beautiful picture!
Awwwww! so cute!
I remember when she was that little. That is such a precious picture.
What a darling picture! I miss those days.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Awww, so sweet and a ton of hair! I love her expression too.
So adorable!
I love her hair! That is such a sweet picture!
She was such a cute little baby!
She is just precious and there are many men who would be jealous of all that hair at 6 weeks!
OMGoodness..LOL how CUTE!
She has so much HAIR. I thought McKenna had alot...I love her face!
Oh my goodness, what a head of hair! I swear, my toddler doesn't even have that much yet! I'm so jealous!
Oh that hair is to die for!....what a beautiful picture!
Awwwww!
so cute!
I remember when she was that little. That is such a precious picture.
What a darling picture! I miss those days.
Post a Comment