Monday, November 3, 2008

Awesome Bargin

I went to Target tonight to stock up on my second round of Glade Holiday Scents. My friend Juli also gave me coupons for the Johnson n Johnson Buddies, (which were free with the coupons!!!).
The total for ALL of these items was $4.49!!!!!!! Thank the Lord for coupons. I included my $5 G.C. towards the total. You should all take advantage of this great deal. My friend over at goodorfreedeals, has the link to get a buy one get one free glade scents. She explains it on her site. You can find her blog on the left hand side of my blog under the blog links!! Check her out. She's amazing.

2 comments:

Clenece said...

Great job. I am so glad Julie shared some Johnsons coupons with you...I am sorry you weren't able to get them to print. You did awesome though, I am very proud!

p.s. Thanks for the shout out! You're a sweetheart!

Vanessa said...

question.....if I have 2 buy 1 get 1 coupons for the glade scents, do they cancel each other out so that the items are both free? OR does that mean I buy 2...get 2 free?
I know.......coupon clueless! IM TRYING!