Jo Ann's and Michael's were calling my name on Monday. Kasey, Kasey, come to our store. You'll find great bargains!! lol
I scored again. I bought that crow for $1.99 on sale and the two glitter pumpkins for $2.50 a piece.


I purchased this vase for $1 at a garage sale. Filled it with candy corn. Saw this on a blog too.

Here's a pumpkin lantern close up.

Martha Stewart's pumpkin lantern kit. There were easy to make. And I got these 50% off with a coupon. The kids really enjoying looking at them in their playroom.

This silver vase was a $2 purchase at the garage sale I went to last weekend. I made that leaf ball. I learned how to do this from Joys of Home (her link is on the left hand side of my blog. She has directions of how to make one.) I bought a 6" Styrofoam ball and about 5 packets of leaf bags which were on sale and both store. Start at the bottom and layer up to the top. Have you hot glue gun handy and you're good to go!! I really like the way it turned out.
5 comments:
Okay, so I love the Joy of home website - it made me go out bargin hunting too! I made the little BOO sign and I love it and I did the candy corn thing too. Thanks for showing me the sight and getting me motivated - We'll have to go shopping together - the only better thing then finding a great deal is finding it with a friend! The Presp. Church in my town is also having a sale on friday at 9:00 and Saturday. I love your blog and the links you have are great! Thanks - Valerie
Almost bought the sparkle pumpkins at JoAnns myself yesterday - then realized the Hubby would not understand why I needed yet another pumpkin, and a glittery one at that, so I withstood - I'll enjoy looking at yours instead.
You are so crafty - I'm jealous.
Everything looks wonderful! And the nice thing is, most of your decorations can stay out until Thanksgiving---especially that pretty little leaf ball. ;~)
I'm so glad you liked it enough to make one of your own.
Love the bargains! The silver vase is fabulous...I love all your decorations.
Thanks for stopping by our blog.
Karin
Post a Comment