Daughter of a King
Jenny Phillips
do you wonder if He knows who you are?
Do you wonder if He knows the secret pleadings of your heart?
He has numbered every sand of the sea
And he longs for you to know that He believes in you.
Can you feel a quiet power from above?
Can you feel His strength surround you when your own is not enough?
He has blessed you with His spirit from on high
And He longs for you to know it lives inside of you
Oh, be true.
Daughter of a king the Father's royalty
heir to his divinity
He's calling your name to come and take your place before His throne
He has always known, what he created you to be, a daughter of a king.
You hold the promises of all eternity rise to claim the noble birthright
you were sent here to receive.
He has loved you since you lives with Him before.
Let Him lead you to the gifts He has in store for you.
I sang this when I was a leader in Young Women's. I really felt the spirit when we sang this all together. There have been times when I do forget that I am a Daughter of a King!! We are all his!!
1 comment:
I need to hear you sing - I am sure it souded beautiful! I love Jenny Phillips and I think I have all of her CD's - I think Journey to Zion is my Favorite!!
Post a Comment