Monday, October 13, 2008

Our Weekend

This weekend we spent it up north with the Johnson's and the Flynn's. It was a beautiful weekend. The guys played in a b-ball tournament and won! We also celebrated Luke's 30th b-day. It was so fun and relaxing. This was the pier overlooking Harbor Point. If I was Sarah, I would have stayed there. Free ride!!!
The GG photo shoot!!
Nothing else to do on a beautiful day except be silly and have some fun.
Group shot. This is their back yard over looking Lake Michigan. Absolutely beautiful views.
Senior picture remake!!
Another view from their back yard. Breath taking.
The other side of their back yard looking out.
Sunset in Michigan. Can't get much better than this.
Soo Locks.
I love the Fall colors.
Tour boat and Freight Liner coming in the Locks. Pretty cool what they do.
Little Liv. So cute.
This is Braeden. He too is really cute. Trying to get Q's glasses there.
Another group shot, downtown Sault.

This is the scenery driving up there. One of God's beautiful creations.

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

I'm moving there......

Clenece said...

I have to do 3 separate transactions because I only get 1 Register Reward per sale. So I couldn't buy 6 bottles of the Robitussin and get 2 Register Reward. It would only print 1 Register Reward no matter how many I would buy...if that makes sense! I would be happy to show you anytime as well!

Anonymous said...

Hey GG!!!!!

That flynn family is hot!!!! Especially amy, is that her name? is she a GG too?

heidi said...

It looks like you had a blast!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun time - I too am in awe of God's handiwork in all the colors of autumn. Beautiful!

Holly said...

That wasz like eye candy!! Feasting on all of those fall colors. I don't get that here in the desert. Thankyou for sharing.

Dr. Craig Anderson said...

So beautiful...I love Lake Michigan. Also, my sister used to live in Soo Ontario and I've enjoyed the fall colors in that neck of the woods many times.