Wednesday, October 1, 2008
I Love Kohl's.
Tonight Quentin and I were able to have a date night. We ate at the Texas Corral and then we went shopping at Kohl's for some great deals. We saved a lot of money with my extra 30% off sticker. I love that I can accessorise the house and stay within a budget.
I'm into stars right now, if you can't tell. These were in the Christmas section at Kohl's but I think that these too will work year round! Plus, if I get really ambitious I think that my hubby and I could make these ourselves.
My bargin pumpkins from Menard's. I think I paid a little over a buck for each one. And they match great with the room.
Nester inspired me to dangle!!! These are ornaments but I think they might work all year round.
The clock!! Quentin says he's already annoyed with the ticking. I think it's relaxing.
Pillows from Kohl's.
Closer look at our rug. Gibson loves to push his trains around the outlines of the squares.
The family room. Sorry about it being dark, it takes a while for the lights to be bright. Trying to go green with energy efficient lights
The play room all set up, well kinda. It's still missing a book case. That was ruined in the flood. Not that big of a loss if was starting to fall apart anyhoo!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Looks great Kase!
The house looks great.
wow,looks so different!
Good Job!
Kohl's has always great deals, I like that Store.
Looks great...that is the exact rug Nathan and I liked at Bed, Bath, & Beyond. We didn't buy it yet...but we may be matching you soon!
I think it looks great all pulled together.
Looks really cute Kasey. I am a Kohl's lover too :)
beautiful!
Post a Comment