Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fall Decor

Can't decide if I should remove the glass and put a candle, or keep the glass and still put a candle in it!! This all together was $7.00.
Isn't this the cutest little bird's nest? $1.00 at Michael's!!



I've been finding some really great deals on home decor. Michael's is having a big sale this week on their fall decor. 70% off!!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Very Cute. I will have to make a trip to Michaels. We don't have any fall decorations and Jadyn would really love it if we did!

Anonymous said...

Hi again! I left you a comment on Kasey's migraines. I love to shop at Michaels and have found many many decor items that have nothing to do with "crafting"!lol I need to get their soon! Have a great week - Sincerely, Jeannette

Anonymous said...

Hi again! Ooops sorry I was thinking your name when I typed Kasey instead of your son! I miss my mind the most with this aging thing!lol Hope you visit me again! Sincerely, Jeannette

heidi said...

Hush you, with your temptations of fall decor sales. Silence.

(Put the candle in and leave the glass.)

Laura Waltz said...

Oh, I love seeing all your new decorations and finds for this season! I don't really have much space to decorate or store decorations when they are not in season (ahh...the "joys" of apartment dwelling!), but I have really enjoyed seeing what you are doing in your home! What fun, and for such good deals too.