They are great for school, 72 hour kits, Grandpa and Grandma trips, and for play time. I only paid a little over $3.00 for Stella's Hello Kitty backpack. Thanks Sonja for the tip!!!
Hi, Kasey. How nice to hear from you. I'll certainly add your blog to my favorites....I love documenting our lives this way. Yes, Kennedy is in second grade, a bright student, and doing well....time does fly, for sure. I can remember those days so well....
Thanks for the tip... I accidentally destroyed a backpack this morning... long story... it involved patches and an iron... anyway, I was able to get a new one for way less than I thought after the incident... I am glad I checked your blog before heading out today. =)
3 comments:
Soooo cute! I am glad Hello Kitty has made a comeback!
Hi, Kasey. How nice to hear from you. I'll certainly add your blog to my favorites....I love documenting our lives this way. Yes, Kennedy is in second grade, a bright student, and doing well....time does fly, for sure. I can remember those days so well....
Nicci
Thanks for the tip... I accidentally destroyed a backpack this morning... long story... it involved patches and an iron... anyway, I was able to get a new one for way less than I thought after the incident... I am glad I checked your blog before heading out today. =)
Post a Comment