Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tuesday's Tunes


Praise You In This Storm
by Casting Crowns

I was sure by now
That you would have reached down
And wiped our tears away
Stepped in and saved the day
But once again, I say "Amen" and it's still raining

As the thunder rolls
I barely hear You whisper
Through the rain
I'm with you
And as Your mercy falls
I raise my hands and praise the God who gives
And takes away

I'll praise you in this storm
And I will lift my hands
For You are who You are
No matter where I am
Every tear I've cried
You hold in Your hand
You never left my side
And though my heart is torn
I will praise you in this storm


I remember when
I stumbled in the wind
You heard my cry
You raised me up again
My strength is almost gone
How can I carry on
If I can't find you

I lift my eyes unto the hills
Where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord
The Maker of Heaven and Earth


I think that everybody goes through a "storm" in there lifetime. This song is so powerful, I get tears every time I hear it. No matter what we go through, Heavenly Father is always with us.

4 comments:

heidi said...

I love this song. My girls got to see them live this summer - I'm still stinky with jealousy!

Holly said...

This is a great song. Thanks for visiting my blog!

Wendy said...

Thanks for sharing the song! I wanted to pop by and thank you for your kind comments on my blog. And I have to tell you that I LOVE LOVE LOVE your family portrait! Unique and cute!

Anonymous said...

One of my faves.....it's on my blog too :)