Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What Do You See?


We have a pantry in our bathroom. It's weird I know, maybe someday we'll be able to change the design but for now you get the luxury of sitting on the pot doing your business with the option to open the door and eat till your heart is content! Who knows maybe we'll start something new!! Anyways, the pantry door has a interesting feature on it. I thought it looked like a monster. And then today Gibson told me he saw a monster in the door. I had to take a picture of it and show you. If he can tell and I can tell then I'm sure the rest of you will see it. Well, do ya?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

crazy! sell the door on ebay!! you probably can make millions!

Kasey said...

Yeah, I'm so excited that you left a comment!!! Love you , love you!! Now you have a lot of catching up to do with the other posts!!! haha

Vanessa said...

I do think it looks like a monster! Or at least a very scary face!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I can't see it. But I could never see those pictures hiding in the dots that were really popular in the 90's either. Sigh. We can't all have it all, huh? lol.

Anonymous said...

I see two faces. They don't look like monsters to me, but two unattractive people who are ery afraid and are screaming. One is hiding behind the other.