I was looking at old pictures tonight and thought I would post these two pictures. This is Quentin at the Ludington Gus Macker Dunk Contest 2 or 3 years ago. He won the contest and came home a happy man!! I think it is awesome that he is so athletic and can dunk with such ease. It is fun to watch him play. Basketball is his other passion. (As long as the family is first, I don't mind!!!) I hope our kids loves sports as much as we do. Quentin has said that sports has helped him become the man he is. He was taught discipline, teamwork, and you gotta work hard to see results. I also played sports in highschool. Basketball, volleyball, and softball. Basketball was my favorite, however, I excelled more in softball. I think that it is good to have a competitive edge. I think it's more important to have good sportsmanship!! What's that phrase, Good sports are winners?


Yes, he jumped over that couch with the guys on it! That was the winning dunk!
No comments:
Post a Comment