The monkey was hanging around for the picture.
I made the mistake of feeding the goats. I got attacked. They were jumping on my legs.
Stella wasn't sure if she wanted to feed them too.
Such calm creatures.
Beth and Kaitlyn's highlight of the day.
The giraffe was waiting for Stella to feed it more.
The liked the big ant.Saturday was another action packed day. We started by going to the Farmer's Market. It was the first time I had gone. I really enjoyed it. All the people there were very friendly and helpful. I bought some corn and zucchini, along with some organic granola. (which is awesome mixed with some FF vanilla yogurt)
We came back the house and took the kids to Binder Park Zoo. Kaitlyn and Beth were so excited to touch a giraffe and feed them a cracker. It was another beautiful day. The kids did well except towards the end, their feet were tired and they were hungry and our patience was wearing thin!!! I think after about 2 1/2 hours we ate our lunch in the car and drove home and spent the afternoon in the pool.
1 comment:
I also think the Giraffe's are so cool. Their tongues are so long it is almost freaky.
Post a Comment