I was putting away Gibson's laundry in his room while he was in time out this afternoon. I had my back to him. The door was open. The lock is on the outside of the door. This is for time out purposes because he sometimes will not stay in his room during a time out. Gibson locked the door and shut it and I realized I was trapped in his room with him. I can understand that he would want to spend some time with me because I'm a really cool mom, but to lock us in his room??!!! haha
I yelled to Quentin to open the door. "Okay honey, just a minute," he said. A minute later I here him outside Gibson's window. I opened up the curtain and there he was taking a picture of the situation. I'm glad he did. He caught great reactions from us!!!
3 comments:
Haha...that is hilarious that Quentin grabbed a picture. Good thing he was home to let you guys out!
I loved this. The situation sucks but the predicament is wild. I love your fam.
It sounds like something Quentin would have done!!! It is too bad that Kasey is getting the worse end of it.
Post a Comment