
Today Max and Stella were so cute together I got this cute shot of them. I also took a video of them dancing to the Wiggles. They were too cute today. I'm having trouble loading the video. Can't figure out where I saved it. I'll have Q figure it out later. Sorry Julie!!
I had the best run of my life today. I ran 3.25 miles straight. I ran at night, maybe I should do that from now on!!!! My sister wanted me to try a vitapak from GNC. The vitamins are fabulous. I have energy and I feel like I can do a lot more than I used to be able to without feeling tired. This is the furthest I've ran in my whole life with out stopping!!! I'm excited. It's such a rush. My sister Krisann is training for the 1/2 marathon coming up. She is such an inspiration to me! She is so determined and focused.
2 comments:
Great job on the run. You will be ready & conditioned for the 5K at the end of this month. It sure is exhilirating after a good run.
good job with running. It gives me such a rush when I run straight through.
Post a Comment