Gibson is on Spring break this week. Today I decided to take them to the library and check out some books. Before we got there I had to make a stop at the bank. The teller gave the kids suckers. I told Gibson and Stella they could each have a sucker if they were good in the library.
While we were in the library, they kids were very good. The played with puzzles and the magnets. As we were leaving, each of them wanted to carry a book. We got just about to the door, and Stella takes off. I grab her hand, and she went limp noodle on me! I had 4 books in my hand. So it looked very awkward I'm sure as I was trying to balance a screaming/limp noodle child with one arm, and my other arm holding books. Oh, and I was yelling at Gibson to wait for us, so he wouldn't run out of the library! Ahhh, I love being a mom!!! Gibson waited and Stella kept crying and trying to get out of my grip. When we got in the car, I gave Gibson his sucker. He was such a good little boy. Stella on the other hand, lost her privilege. I was talking to her about it, and she continued to ask for a sucker. Gibson said in a loud voice, "Stella no sucker, you run away Mom, so sad, no Sucker Stella."
It's so funny to hear him speak like that. He is very attentive and is repeating things that I say. I have to remind him, that I'm the Mom and he's the brother.
Tonight Q and I swept out the garage and did a little spring cleaning. We also raked leaves with the kids today. They have so much fun riding the tractor with their Dad. They have perma grins on their faces.
No comments:
Post a Comment