I would love to write about how healthy we've been and all the fun stuff we're doing, but I can't.
This week has included Gibson with strep throat (3rd time this winter), Stella with hand, foot, and mouth, and myself with the flu, and Quentin with a sore throat.
We all tried to go for a walk yesterday just around the corner to Grandpa and Grandma's house but we were spent! We enjoyed the sunshine and the warm air, but our bodies were not ready for it, at least mine wasn't. For the first time, Quentin had to tell me to pick up the pace! I've always had to tell him to pick up the pace!! As we turned the corner, Gibson took hold of the jogger stroller that had Stella in it, and ran as fast as he could. Our calls, and threats of time out did nothing to stop him! He was going all over the road, and making Stella cry. I didn't have the energy to run after him, and Quentin's head was pounding so he could only walk fast. I think Gibson knew this and took advantage of the situation. He eventually stopped and Grandpa and Grandma's driveway after putting the stroller in the snow and hitting the garbage can! At least he know where he's at! He ended up having a time out in the driveway.
We were all able to take naps that afternoon. It was wonderful, however, we need a new bed. When we are in the bed together we automatically are driven towards the middle of the bed. It sinks in the middle. So it's time to get a new bed. Does anybody prefer a particular kind of bed?
Last night we watched Dan in Real Life. I recommend you watch it! We both laughed out loud and reminded us of Quentin's family and how when we all get together and have a good time. It really emphasizes the power of family and sticking together is the best thing!
Oh- and the other night before I got sick, I went to Target and in their p.j. section they have the most comfortable shorts. You have to get some!!! I think they are $11.99, well worth it. The softest pair of shorts. The come in gray, black, or stripped I believe. The come down to your knees. Love them!!
No comments:
Post a Comment