Monday, March 17, 2008

Fun Times

Well this morning kicked off the first of several running mornings with the ladies!!! We had a walking group and a running group. There were 6 of us all together. It was fun. We only did 1.2 miles running and then about 10 minutes walking. We all did good. Ran together and talked despite the chilled weather. I think that this will be a fun adventure for me and all of us. The kids really enjoyed spending time together as well.


Yesterday in church, Gibson had to tell me that he had to go potty. So as we were walking up the aisle, so had to tell Sister Tree he had to go potty but it sounded like more of a shot, and so several people got a chuckle of out it!!! It's been a challenge to have the two of them sit quietly in church!
I had fun in primary with the children. I wore my bunny ear headband with the junior primary. And we talked about Easter, but we also talked about St. Patrick's day. I made clover necklaces for them that said, "We're so LUCKY to have you in primary." They liked them too. I had sharing time and we learned Heavenly Father's will for us and the things we need to do in order to return to live with him again.

No comments: