Wednesday, March 12, 2008

More sickness!

Just when I thought things were getting better for the kids! Stella now has hand, foot and mouth and Gibson came home from school with a fever, and chills. He's been on the couch most of the day. Stella also has two teeth coming in right now.
The positives about today: I reorganized our storage space. I went through our tubes of stuff and put a lot of it in the garage sale pile! I'm planning on having one this spring. I was able to get rid of two tubes. However, it still looks like there is a lot of things in there. It's amazing how much we have accumulated in the last 5 years together. I also was able to get some cleaning done, and read more of my book, Pillars of the Earth.

I hope that the kids are feeling better tomorrow. I'm ready for them to be healthy!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Glad to hear that you made progress on your organization project.

I hope Gibson & Stella feel better soon!