Thursday, February 21, 2008

What A Day!!

Yesterday was tiring. It started off as a normal day. Gibson went to school and Stella and I ran some errands at the other end of town. When we got home around 10:45 I had a message from Gibson's teacher saying he wasn't feeling well and that I should come and get him.
So Stella and I got into the car and got him. He was laying on the floor in a comfy chair when I got there. He wanted me to carry him. So it was obvious he was sick. By this time my head felt like it was about to explode. We have all had a cold now for two weeks. I decided to call their doctor to get both of them seen. The diagnosis was sinus infections for both!! I asked if she could just peek into my ears and see if I had anything going on. But she said I have to make a doctor's appt. with my family doctor!!!

When we got home from their appointment, I was worthless. No energy, throat hurt, head and ears hurt. So I went down the list to try and find someone to come watch the kids while I go to the doctor. After about an hour of trying to find someone, Candace called back and said she would watch the kids!! THANK YOU!!!! It took awhile since I went to immediate care, they had to let all the patients who had appointments go first. I finally was seen and I too have a sinus infection!!!
So we're all on medicine and today we all seem to be doing a little better!!!!

I'm grateful for my friends and family who have helped us out since Quentin has been gone for work. It's such a blessing.

Hopefully by tomorrow or this weekend we will be all better!!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

What a day! I hope you guys can get some rest today so you can feel better.