Friday, February 22, 2008
Dinner Time!
Last night as the three of us were eating dinner, Gibson and Stella decided that they didn't want to eat the chicken dish I had prepared. So, to get them excited about eating, I said, " Get in my belly," really loud and with an accent, (like Mike Myers says it) and took a big bite. They caught right on, and now were doing the same thing Mommy was doing. For the next several minutes we were seeing who can make the others laugh the loudest. It was great, we were goofing off and I was getting them to eat. Sometimes I still have to coax Stella to eat certain things. So instead of doing the "airplane" with the spoon, I do a bee bop boo be bo! Sounds like a robot! She thinks that's pretty funny as well.
I love to laugh with them. It's good to laugh with them since we've been sick pretty much the whole week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment