My sister Krisann came on Friday to visit and spend time with us. Even though we were all fighting side effects from our antibiotics, it was still fun to be able to hang out with her. These are some of the things we did last weekend:
*We went shopping, and I found some "mom jeans" (meaning they weren't low rise) only to return them the next day. After 5 minutes they were falling off me!!!
* We went to the Texas Roadhouse. The service is awesome and the food was absolutley amazing!! Maybe it's because I haven't had steak in such a long time.
*We went and got some country fresh icecream and had a bowl of icecream with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!!!
*The kids and I went outside and played in the snow and I got to take some cute pictures. We really enjoyed the sunshine.
*Krisann watched the kids Saturday morning so I could go back to the store and return the jeans. I found another pair of mom jeans that fit and a black and khaki pair of pants along with a DRESS!!! Yes, I found a dress. I only wear skirts usually, but this dress is so cute!!!
*Went to a movie and saw, Fools Gold. We laughed together and some really good popcorn.
*Sunday, I got a phone call from my home teacher, making sure we were okay. It was so nice that he called.
*Sunday around 5:45 the three of us left to go to Grandpa and Grandma Eisenga's house for a couple of days. My sister Kaitlyn play in Regionals, Tuesday night.
Side note: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARON (GRANDMA HUNT)!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment