Friday, February 29, 2008

Lost and Carrot Cake!

Last night the Goff's and Lindsey came over and we watched LOST on ABC. We plan to do this every Thursday night until the season is over. We are all big fans of the show. It's fun to watch the show with them. During commercials we talk about what happened in the last segment. At the end of the show we talk about the questions it brought of answers it gave us. I also made a carrot cake that was so so good. What better than to be in good company and have a great dessert? :)

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yes, that carrot cake was so good. Shame on you for sending me home with some. I had a piece last night and one again today after lunch. I think I am going to need the recipe!

qhunt said...

great pics honey. keep them coming. Miss you guys

Mike Laughead said...

On one of the Lost nerd sites I found a great theory from last night's show. What if the "sickness" that they talk about on the Island is what was happening to Desmond? And what if the French lady's crew had this sickness because they were doing radiation stuff (they were scientists) and she didn't have it because she was pregnant and wasn't doing the experiments? I think that totally explains it.

Also, what do you think is in the Black Rock journal? That seems creepy and interesting.