Saturday, February 4, 2012

Too Good Not To Share

 I was over at my girlfriend's house and she made me this wonderful masterpiece for lunch. Thanks Elizabeth!  I am really enjoying this meal. I had to share it with you all!   
You'll need to buy. Multi-Grain Flatbread. minced garlic, olive oil, salt, basil, pepper and fresh mozzarella cheese, or you can use shredded mozzarella cheese. 
Just add however much you want to the flat bread, olive oil 1st about 1 Tbsp, then minced garlice, 1/2 tsp. Spread those around the bread. Mozzarella goes on next, followed by s&p and then sprinkle basil. Put it in the oven @ 350. I usually leave mine in for about 8 minutes, just until the cheese starts to brown! 




It should look something like this when it's done. It is delicious!!

1 comment:

Laura Waltz said...

Thanks for sharing Kasey! I'm got pin it on Pinterest so I remember to make it!