Waylon has started sleeping on the bottom bunk while Gibson is on the top bunk. They officially share a room now! Nap time is a struggle at times, but bedtime has been going great. He has had a smooth transition. The other day, I thought Waylon had woken up from his nap, I grabbed him and snuggled on the couch. I soon realized he was done sleeping. He slept on me for over and hour. Q came home from work and took this picture. It was a lazy day for me as you can tell, still hadn't combed my hair. I loved this moment having my almost 2 year old fall asleep on me. I try to enjoy every minute of his snuggles, because soon enough he'll be too cool for hugs and snuggles!

2 comments:
So cute :)
Does he feel all grown up sleeping in a big bead? Are you moving the office to Waylon's room?
Post a Comment