I recently went with a friend to a garden tour of local homes in our city. The 1st house was this one. We were so impressed by all their hard work and beautiful property. I sent them a thank you card for opening up their home for all to enjoy, and asked if we could bring our kids to see their llamas and alpacas. They said that we could bring the kids over!! The kids were so excited. They loved every minute of it. Llamas are the taller ones and the alpacas are the shorter animals.
The alpacas were shy compared to the llamas. Their hair is so soft.
They are clean animals. Mr. Doug told us they all poop in one corner of the barn. Easy clean up.
They shear them once a year. And shave the alpacas like poodles. I think it's cute!
Here we are looking for the blue gill and catfish in their pond. Feeding the fish was fun too.
Looking across the pond. Absolutely beautiful!!
Looking for fish. Love the color of the water.
Love this idea. She is a travel agent. This is all the places they have traveled.
Attempting a group shot. It was super time and somebody was hungry! Can you guess who?
This is part of their beautiful landscape in front of their house!











1 comment:
Amazing property! So beautiful!
I love the Alpaca's funky hair do and how the light hits the pond's pictures. Hey! I see they have been to Santiago.
Post a Comment