Yesterday I had the honor of taking some maternity pictures of three of my beautiful friends. Warning: This is my 1st attempt at taking maternity photos. Thank you ladies for being so patient with me. I had another friend who is an experienced photographer come and also take some pics.
I love how her outfit coordinated with the red chair!
I LOVE how happy she looks in this picture!
Can't wait to meet little Ruby in April!
This friend on mine is pregnant with her 5th. She is expecting a boy in April. She is just beautiful. And was also a good sport.
This is an idea I saw on a photography blog. Each scoop represents who many kids she has. You can't see the 1st one. It's blue. And I think I need to learn to scoop ice cream so it looks like the professional pictures do! Anyways, I think she looks cute, and she enjoyed the ice cream.
C for Connor!
So beautiful!
And who says, pregnant Momma's can't have fun too? This is another friend of mine who is expecting a girl in June.
It's a little miracle growing inside her belly!










15 comments:
These are so neat Kasey. Thanks for sharing. Next time I am pregnant...I am going to use your skills/creativity!
Good job Kasey. I love these friends. Some of these pictures turned out really cute.
Awesome ladies and beautiful pictures!
Keep it up! These are great. Love the blocks too.
These are awesome shots! I think you should keep on pursuing this, you did a great job.
Great photos, Kasey!
(I suppose some credit has to go to the lovely ladies!)
nice job Kasey! fun to know who's expecting! fun, fun!
You are doing so great! Thanks so much for your service!!
I love maternity pictures! I took them of myself! haha! Some are on my blog. I did have a friend do some too. There may be some ideas you may like on my blog. i would love you to follow me as I follow you.
Have a great and wonderful Day! Bless you!
http://raedesantislove.blogspot.com/
I love the one of Annette on the chair, she looks so beautiful. You did a great job Kasey.
Since you have invested so much money in this hobby why don't you take it to the next level and start your own business?
Kasey, these are incredible.... The ladies are all beautiful... but you really captured some wonderful moments here. I especially like the black and white ones and the ice cream one. ;)
Oh these are beautiful! What lucky friends you have :) I would love to take maternity {and newborn!!!!} photos someday. Maybe once things start to settle down here a bit :)
Love these! My favorite is the one with Ruby spelled out in blocks.
You're a professional!!
I didn't know you had an interest in photography! I love the first photo! What a fun time!
Post a Comment