Thanks for commenting on my photo--this was my first time entering. Your shot is great! I love having an excuse to see other great photography :)
Such a great shot of your little guy!
He is adorable! Love all those red bags!
I love how the red works in so naturally with the photo. Very cute!
Love the look on his face! My that cookie is huge. :) Love the DOF on this shot.
You've been selected!!! For the Versatile Blogger Award! Please pass on and enjoy! See my Blog for information... Thanks Erin DeSantis
Oh that was perfect. How cute! He looks like he was enjoying that cookie. LOL!Have a good one.Kim
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Thanks for commenting on my photo--this was my first time entering. Your shot is great! I love having an excuse to see other great photography :)
Such a great shot of your little guy!
He is adorable! Love all those red bags!
I love how the red works in so naturally with the photo. Very cute!
Love the look on his face! My that cookie is huge. :) Love the DOF on this shot.
You've been selected!!! For the Versatile Blogger Award! Please pass on and enjoy! See my Blog for information... Thanks Erin DeSantis
Oh that was perfect. How cute! He looks like he was enjoying that cookie. LOL!
Have a good one.
Kim
Post a Comment