Wednesday, February 16, 2011

How About a Giveaway!

My very talented friend Alicia, has created two amazing budgets to fit your needs. She has a degree in accounting and a love for budgeting. The budgets were created in Excel. I can't wait to start using mine!

  Alicia would like to give away 3 budgets to 3 lucky people!! 

Here is a sample of the small budget. You can visit her blog to get more information about each budget. She gives a detailed description on how to use each one.




Here is a sample of the Large Budget. This one has more categories. Again, visit her blog to get more details about this one.



*Just leave a comment here, of which budget, small or large would best fit you and your family.
Please also leave your email address, so Alicia can then send you the budget.


Winner will be chosen by using  random.org on Friday, February 18th.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Finally someone who figured it out, I love to budget, but I am software challenged and have been struggling settng up a budget on excel. Love Alicia for doing this :) sarafreestone@sbcglobal.net

Colors of Kennedy said...

Hi, Kasey....these look like great tools! I would love to have a large-budget tool for our family. Thanks, and I hope that all is well.

Nicci

Wendy Grant said...

Hi Kasey, I like the large budget. Email is grantwrn@yahoo.com. Thanks, Wendy.

krisann said...

large one would be fabo! kris33@hotmail.com