f/4.0 1/80 ISO 400
She was watching her Daddy plow our driveway this morning. She's in a sleeveless dress on this blizzard kind of day because she was up @ 6:00 a.m.. And when she's up that early, she gets to her closet before me. It's a snow day today, I didn't mind. I love that she's looking right at the camera without trying to!
I linked up to Patricia's Manual Mode Linky Party
She was watching her Daddy plow our driveway this morning. She's in a sleeveless dress on this blizzard kind of day because she was up @ 6:00 a.m.. And when she's up that early, she gets to her closet before me. It's a snow day today, I didn't mind. I love that she's looking right at the camera without trying to!
I linked up to Patricia's Manual Mode Linky Party

9 comments:
What an amazing shot! How precious!
Yeah for snow days and Stella's beautiful eyes!
That is a cool shot!
Very cool!
that's a beautiful shot! i love the image in the window, too... really great job, especially w all the light from outside and reflecting from the snow. thanks for joining up!
What a great photo, she's a beautiful girl...great idea. Oh and don't you love the issues with clothes and daughters!?!? LOL. :)
I'm Patty's friend so I found over there.
Wow, what an amzaing photo! Simply beautiful in every way! So glad to have found you through Patty's Manual Mode Linky! I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful photography!
That is awesome you caught that picture! The expression on her face is just precious!
Awwwwwesome photo!
Would you wanna come hang out and contribute at a new blog? www.photochallengeus.blogspot.com
Just thought I'd mention it,
CK
Post a Comment