Thursday, January 20, 2011

It's All Part of My Beautiful Mess


They love each other, really they do. Just before this they were sitting together happy, laughing, and then someone got too close into the other's space and an all out brawl broke out. Sometimes we intervene, sometimes, we watch what happens. This went on for a minute or so, before we finally said enough. We have been speaking to them about choosing the right, and loving one another. Obviously we haven't gotten through to them yet! We'll keep trying.


6 comments:

cleverlyinspired said...

Ok...this picture made me laugh out loud...does that make me a bad mom?!?! I have twins that are 11 and they have moments like this too...one minute best buddies...the next minute hell-broke-loose ! This picture is fabulous...a keeper!
We too have been having that discussion...why do we treat friends better than our owe sibling sometimes?? They have that to chew on for awhile!

Lindsey said...

Oh my, be nice Stella and Gibson! We have definitely had these moments lately with the girls as well. I can't wait until Spring so we are not stuck in the house all the time where they are bound to get on each others nerves :)

The Kelly Variety said...

I laughed too! I do believe I've seen this same photo earlier this morning at my house.

My sisters are my best friend now. there is hope.

The Casa Hunt said...

Stella looks so dramatic.

Candace said...

I love the picture. These kinds of pictures are some of my favorites to take.

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

aww...what a funny picture! You'll definitely have to hold onto this one!