Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Someday...........

Someday I hope I can walk in a store and instead of crouching down into catcher's position, I can stand up and look for my size jeans. Think about it, the shorter people can bend over or crouch down, it's a lot easier for them. Some of them can't even reach the top shelves!!


                                                              (Image from Google)



Someday I want to be able to go into a store, and find LONG jeans as easy as I can find SHORT, or AVERAGE jeans.



I'm just saying......................

4 comments:

The Kelly Variety said...

Someday I want to be able to go into a store, and find Jeans that are short and on the rack I can reach!

"Some of them can't even reach the top shelves!!" ~ That's me!

I can't reach my kids jeans either. They're always on the top because they're short -

Mama.Mommy.Mom. said...

I'm a shorty and I usually have to get help reaching my jeans! Craziness I tell ya!

heidi said...

See, now, I always find long and average jeans and never short ones. Maybe I'm not looking high enough? LOL

Clenece said...

AMEN!!! I totally agree!