Christmas is right around the corner. Busy shopping for the best deals on gifts, Christmas parties, Christmas concerts, Christmas dinners, etc. What about your Christmas card? Do you have a fabulous family picture but not card for it? Shutterfly has something for everyone this holiday season.
If you're looking for Photo Christmas Cards visit HERE. I'm so impressed by their selection. They have a lot. Great variety of fonts, colors, and card sizes.
If you're looking for the perfect Christmas Invitation for that party you're hosting check out their selection HERE.
Need a holiday card? They have a huge selection of great templates. Again, I like that they offer different sizes for their cards. They have a selection HERE.
Need a new desk calendar for the upcoming year? Check out the selection HERE
Jewish? Yup, they have cards for Hanukkah too! Come see HERE.
And don't forget about Christmas ornaments. View their selection HERE.
Finally- you can choose your favorite product from their CARD & STATIONERY page.
Have fun shopping with Shutterfly! I have bought several things from them. I have always been pleased with the product that I purchased. They often have coupons or promos which always peak my interest!
I'm going to go with this Sweet Monogram Ribbon card this year. I think it is very elegant and simple looking. I like the idea of a card so I can write a personal message to our friends and family this year. We're going to attempt some creativity this year with our family photo that requires full corporation from all our family members, so I don't want the "extras" on the card to be in the way from our creative photo. Hopefully it'll turn out the way I'd like it to! I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:
Thanks for the info. It was kevin's idea to announce it that way. He is very creative.
Post a Comment