We had a successful Halloween. Friday the kids had their class parties. And in the evening we went to our church for Halloween games for the kids followed by a Trunk or Treat. We went with some friends to a nearby town and did our trick or treating on Saturday so we could enjoy the Sabbath and not have the kids on sugar hangovers the next morning. I used Picnik's features to create some the Halloween pics. Waylon was lucky enough to stay inside where it was warm with Grandpa and Grandma this year. He'll be out next year in full costume for sure.
Gibson was a robot this year. His costume was all free. We had friends who donated the arms of the robot! The rest we had around the house. I love that he wants to create his costumes each year. We didn't see another robot like him.
Well blogger is being difficult. It won't let me switch this photo. I think this photo is so cool. Stella was a mermaid this year. I bought the costume on a Halloween website on clearance for a little over 3 dollars! Her class had a parade up and down the hallways of their school. They got to pick an instrument and make as much noise as they pleased. The instrument she is holding is NOT see through. But in this picture it looks like it is.
SPOOKY!



1 comment:
Love the costumes! Stella's picture is cool, how did it do that?
Post a Comment