Last Saturday several of us put on a baby shower for my cousin. This is her and her husband's 1st baby. She looks amazing and was absolutely glowing at the shower. Both sides of her family and friends attended. I think there were about 50 people all together. Everyone contributed in some way whether it be food, decor, setting up, clean up, or games.
My Mom spray painted the branches and I made these tags. People put words of advice on the tags.
I also made the fabric banners with my mother in law. I used browns, creams, and blues. That is a poster of Holly with a scripture.
These were the center pieces of the tables. I made the fabric flowers. Bought the vases and ribbon from dollar store. My cousin made the adorable shoes and filled them with almond joy candy pieces. She used the same pattern I posted for the pink shoes.
Beautiful Mom to be and her sister in law and sister. I made her corsage too!
The delicious cake. I'm not usually a huge fan of cake, but this was one of the moist cakes I've tasted in a while.





3 comments:
What can I say? You're a party girl, in a party world! ;) And you rock it.
i love all the tags on the branches... totally genious!
~selina
ok, now I see what you where talking about. The little shoes are cute!
Post a Comment