Sunday, September 5, 2010

Oh To Be A Kid Again.......



We recently went to St. Joesph to Silver Beach with some friends. They have a splash park where the kids can run through the water. Every 15 minutes, the gather to the center of the circle and these huge sprinklers shoot out water towards the middle. My kids had a blast. Made me want to be a kid again.

The sprinklers.

The circle.

Fountains of water.

The ladies! It was a beautiful day.

4 comments:

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

That looks like such fun!!

He & Me + 3 said...

What a fun day. My kids love the water and spray parks are the best.

The Dragonfly said...

Love your hat Kasey! I wish our town had a splash park so badly. Maybe I'd better write a letter to someone important suggesting it.

Clenece said...

That looks like so much FUN! That flash park is HUGE!! We need one here in Utah! I love the picture of all you ladies. MISS YOU ALL!!