Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Back To School Party


Last Friday I threw a Back To School Party for the kids and their friends. We had Ants on a Log, Apple Cars, hot dogs, etc. We played an outdoor game where I had taped flash cards to sticks. They had a list with each letter of the alphabet and they had to cross of each letter when they found a flash card with that letter or a picture that started with each letter.

My friend Kelly, who is a teacher came over and read a couple of books to the kids. She is reading Stand Tall Molly Lou Mellon in this picture.


Each of the kids got to take a Smartie home with them. I got this clip art from another blog.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

You're such a good host! Thanks for the fun!

Sandi said...

so cute! love the "smartie pants" tags!

Clenece said...

I love how creative you are! Your such a FUN mommy!