Friday, September 17, 2010

1/2 A Year



6 months old this week! It has been so fun with Waylon as our newest addition to our family. He brings so much joy and happiness to our family. Such a blessing to us.

Here are the happenings of Waylon @ 6 months:

*He loves to cuddle.
*He sleeps anywhere from 1-3 hours at a time for his naps.
*He loves any kind of cereal and there hasn't been a fruit or vegetable he doesn't like.
*He wiggles/crawls his way around the floor. It's more of getting on all fours, rocking and then lunging forward on his belly. It's pretty cute to watch.
*He is a drool monster! He has his two top teeth and two bottom teeth in.
*Likes his plug when he sleeps.
*Still sleeps through the night, although getting to sleep at night has been a little more challenging.
*He loves to be in the same room with his big brother and sister.
*He loves to grab anything and everything that is within grabbing reach.
*Has mastered giving open mouth kisses while squeezing your cheeks.
*Loves to take walks.
*Has to have leave in conditioner in his hair to avoid a fuzz head of hair!

* Working on sitting up by himself.


6 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

6 months already? WOW! He's so cute and has hair just like my middle child had. I hated to cut it and I didn't until he was like a year and a half old!
He's a blessing my friend. A true blessing.
HUGS
Kim

The Dragonfly said...

Wait, did I miss something? Does Waylon have curly hair? I love it! {ps. could Ollie have some of his hair please?}

Lindsey said...

Kasey....I love his hair. So cute with the leave in conditioner in it!

He & Me + 3 said...

His hair is gorgeous and wow has it been half a year already. What a big boy you have. CUTE too

Traci Michele said...

so so cute!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love his hair!