These Zucchini melts. Always looking for new ways to use zucchini.
That I missed National S'mores Day. Hoping to have celebrate this this weekend in the U.P..
That I really want to make this for my family and others for Christmas gifts. I'm in the process along with some other creative, fabulous friends, starting a craft circle.
That I would love for my daughter to have a play house.
That this would be a fun craft for my kids.
That Stella sees the world so clearly. Last night she picked up Grandma's heavy HEART shaped paper weight, and asked if this is the heart of the world? I said kinda, the heart of the world is heavy. Unfortunately, there are a lot of people in the world who make bad choices.
That Stella is also wise. She pointed to her chest the other day, and said, "when I get big numbers like you in age, I'm going to have big boobies like you. See, right here. There little now, but they'll get bigger some day. "
That Gibson has some serious sinus problems. I tried the Neti Pot with him yesterday. It stopped her snorting all the time, but then he started to cough like he had a tickle. Allergies!!!
That Waylon is such a good baby. Smiles often and is growing up too fast.
That I have an awesome husband. He turned 32 yesterday. He's just as good looking now, as he was when I met him 9 years ago. I love him more every day.
What have you been thinking about?
4 comments:
I don't know where to start! :) Stella is definitely wise beyond her years ;) We've been battling allergies too. I don't know what is in the air, but I haven't been able to see clearly for months. Ugh. And Happy Birthday to your man! :)
I've been thinking about how Kasey must have 48 hours in a day and seeing how I only have 24, it's no wonder she gets so much more done than I do!
Stella is wise- and funny!
Happy Birthday to Q!
We started with Allergies this year, too. Corban has been on Zyrtec for most of the summer and it has helped SO MUCH.
Sorry to hear about Gibson's sinuses. I hope he feels better soon! Bryan has been sick with them all summer! It's been so bad!
We love zucchini at our house so I will definitely be using that recipe!
Post a Comment