I can't believe 5 months has gone by already. It always goes too fast.
His hair is still curly. I think it has a coarse feeling to it like his Dad's. Maybe the curls are here to stay. I'm not sure what to do with it. I'm used to straight, fine hair. I sometimes will put product in it just to keep it under control.
He rolls over and is getting on his hands and knees rocking. Over achiever!
His bottom two teeth are in, and I think he's getting more.
He found out where his feet are. He like to use them to kick toys and they must taste good, because he tries to put them in his mouth.
He is so easy going. Today at the park, I was holding him, he took one yawn, lay his head on my shoulder and went fast asleep.
He doesn't like loud noises or deep voices. It scares him.
Loves his apple juice and cereal. Likes his fruits and veggies too.
Wears 12-18 month clothing. I'll be keeping the clothing stores in business by how fast he is growing.
His smiles are contagious.
He likes to play peek a boo with Gibson and Stella in the car. Meaning... he laughs when hide and show their faces to him.
7 comments:
Kasey he is sooo cute! Kiss his face for me!!
Hugs
Kim
NO.WAY. Five months already??? How can this be? Oh he is a cutie. And talk about over-achiever, I guess! :)
aww hes adorable! yay happy 5 months Waylon!
I can't believe 5 months have gone by either. What a sweetie. I hope he always is this content for you.
I can see Stella and her bright blue eyes. Anyone would be happy to play peek-a-boo with her.
I'm also sure Gibson is the best older brother you could ask for.
Awwww! Curly hair is so cute!
He is just adorable!
Post a Comment