Yesterday after Mom's treatment we all went to the Wagon Coach Restaurant for breakfast. In their Delly they were selling these artery blockers for $1.50 a piece!
The picture doesn't do it justice. Each doughnut is about 7-8 inches round. It's the size of a personalized cake! I tried a piece of the peanut butter and chocolate doughnut. It was delicious!
If you are ever in Reed City, MI, stop by the Wagon Coach and see these mammoth doughnuts for yourself!!
7 comments:
Get out. Those looks so delish. Is that a cinnamon bun on the right? I'll take that one.
Hi Kasey,
Just wanted to let you know I featured you today as my featured follower on Mommy Moment #2. Have a great day!
I want a donut now.
Yum!! I think I'm had a donut from there before. Once I went to Baker with a girl who worked there ands she brought some in!! Way good!! I could go for one right now!!!
C
Oh my gosh! Those look so good! I have a weakness for donuts!
Yum!
Oh and I left you this comment at orsoshesays: Kasey - You can still do it! That is how my neighborhood was growing up. It was usually a small parade, just us and friends...and all the elderly folks sat out on their porches to watch. Not a "lively" audience by any means, but they were mostly veterans, so it was a treat for them to watch the kids go by! Go for it!
I didn't know if you'd see it or not!
Oh those look so evil and so good at the same time. I really want a donut! Cream filled please.
Post a Comment