Monday, May 3, 2010

Waylon's Blessing





Yesterday Waylon received his blessing from his Dad. My parents were able to attend along with my Uncle and Aunt, and my good friend Kelly and her family. He looked so grown up in his little outfit. The blanket he is laying on is one I made awhile back. Do you notice anything different about him? His hair doesn't stick up anymore like it used to. I used cradle cap shampoo on him one night, and ever since his hair will lay down now!

1st attempt at getting a family picture together! Gibson thought Waylon was so cool, because he was wearing shoes!

After church we went out side for a photo shoot. If you look closely, Evie spit out her pacifier on Waylon!


I just love him!



Kelly's husband took these last three photos with his new camera. I love this picture of the kids. Busy, busy!!

11 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh I love the pictures. Especially the one of Evie spitting out the pacifier. LOL! Too cute.
Have a fabulous day!
Kim

Liza said...

What?! Mom and Dad, Randy and I don't count?!!

Lindsey said...

I love the picture of Waylon and Evie....2 sleeping beauties!

Clenece said...

You have such a cute family!

Kasey said...

Liza- of course you count. You are a shoe in, since you already attend the same ward as us!!

Katie staten said...

Sorry we couldn't make it to the blessing. We wanted to be there. Theese are cute pictures. I love the picture of Gibson and Stella. So much personality!

The Kelly Variety said...

I love the pictures, it is fun to see your kids.

I just heard on the radio the president is coming to K-central.
Interesting stuff.

Blake is still using the blanket you made for Kade, and I still love it.

val m said...

Waylon is so precious!!! I love the hair! Darling pictures!

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures! You have a beautiful family!

He & Me + 3 said...

I love the family picture. Too cute. I love to see family pictures because getting a good one of our family is almost impossible. :) Yours turned out great. Love the new hair do on Wylon:)

David said...

He is growing up too fast! I'll miss his hair that sticks up! Congrats!