I recently went to JcPenney's and purchased this chair for the upcoming arrival of our little Waylon.
I bought it at sale price and thought it was a good deal. The following week, I get a flyer from JCPenney's with the same chair I had just purchased only it was on sale for even less than what I purchased it for.
I went to the store the next day with add in hand and told them I want the current sale price. After about 5 minutes of paper work and some impressed sales ladies I got $91.17 taken off the price I purchased it for!!
SCORE!!!!
My husband now gave me the name of "Heads Up Shopper"
Do any of you have similar experiences?
I bought it at sale price and thought it was a good deal. The following week, I get a flyer from JCPenney's with the same chair I had just purchased only it was on sale for even less than what I purchased it for.
I went to the store the next day with add in hand and told them I want the current sale price. After about 5 minutes of paper work and some impressed sales ladies I got $91.17 taken off the price I purchased it for!!
SCORE!!!!
My husband now gave me the name of "Heads Up Shopper"
Do any of you have similar experiences?
8 comments:
Right on, girl! I wish I were more of a head's up shopper. I do always try to buy on sale.
Way to go Kasey!!! I like the chair a lot!! Now you need to find something to spend the $91 on!!
You are awesome, I didn't even know they could do that! Way to go! Title well deserved.
very nice! i love good deals. :D hey, gave you a blog award today, check it out:
girlsandsunflowers.blogspot.com
Wowza! Good job. So nice to meet you and find your awesome blog. I'm following and putting you in my blog roll!
Hugs,
Traci
I wish I had an experience like that!
Yes I am constantly on the look out for a good sale. I am all about saving money on what i want and will wait until I find it at a discounted price. Sometimes I lose things but most of the time I get what I want at a cheaper price.
That's awesome! Good job on the savings!
Post a Comment