Thursday, January 21, 2010

Strike A Pose

Pose #1. Today Stella had her 1st class of Creative Dance. She joined the class with two other friends. She loved her teacher Miss Lisa and had fun skipping, dancing, jumping to music. She is the tallest girl in her class. No surprise there. She is so excited and happy to be involved in this class and meet new friends.Pose #2. She chose the color black because she said she likes to wear that color.

Pose #3. Her version of the splits!

9 comments:

Clenece said...

How fun!! I bet she is going to LOVE taking this class! She looks cute in her pose's.

val m said...

This post makes me miss my little dancers!!! She is such a beautiful girl! I loved always being able to spot my girls at their recitals -being the tallest makes it easy for parents to spot their daughter!! Speaking of tall, Tiana went to rebound the basketball and reached right over 5 heads - it cracked me up!!!!

Grand Pooba said...

Oh yay! I LOVE dance! I'm glad she likes it, she will have so much fun she looks like she's already a performer!

Anonymous said...

How fun for her!! She's looks so cute in her little dance outfit :)

The Kelly Variety said...

I can always spot my kids because they are in the front row or the very end. I thought marrying Mike would help - Nope! Her version of the splits is a lot better than mine!!!

Small House said...

HOW CUTE!! My daughter loved going to dance when she was small. Stella will have such a good time.

Melissa Miller said...

Thank you for visiting and for following along on my blog Kasey! I really appreciate it. Come by and visit me anytime my friend.

Your daughter is just precious!

Many blessings to you and yours.
~Warmly, ~Melissa :)

Kelly said...

Dancing queen in the making!! I just adore your header!! I am really enjoying visiting your blog!! Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute! I hope she enjoys her class!