God. Is. Good.
I took this picture on our way to visit our family out in Utah this summer. To me it is absolutely breathtaking. It makes me want to sing: This Is My Father's World...................
I don't watch the news. It's depressing. It seems there is only a story, if it is negative. The message: Our world is going to pot!!
That's why I like to watch Ellen. She makes me laugh, and does fun things on her show. I love that she dances with the audience. Life is too short to be serious all the time. Laughter is good. I need to laugh more. I spent last Friday with some very dear cousins of mine. They are hilarious. I think I laughed for 3 hours straight. One of us usually ends up crying because we laughed so hard.
I like to surround myself with positive people. I like to think I'm a positive person. I like to think that the world isn't going to pot. The world I live in is good. I have the gospel to give me direction. I have family and friends who I love and they love me. Sure there are tough days, but in the end they only make me stronger. I get to witness scenery like this picture, and know that our Father lives and loves us.
I don't watch the news. It's depressing. It seems there is only a story, if it is negative. The message: Our world is going to pot!!
That's why I like to watch Ellen. She makes me laugh, and does fun things on her show. I love that she dances with the audience. Life is too short to be serious all the time. Laughter is good. I need to laugh more. I spent last Friday with some very dear cousins of mine. They are hilarious. I think I laughed for 3 hours straight. One of us usually ends up crying because we laughed so hard.
I like to surround myself with positive people. I like to think I'm a positive person. I like to think that the world isn't going to pot. The world I live in is good. I have the gospel to give me direction. I have family and friends who I love and they love me. Sure there are tough days, but in the end they only make me stronger. I get to witness scenery like this picture, and know that our Father lives and loves us.
8 comments:
Beautiful photo! I don't watch the news either. My husband teases me that I don't know what's going on because I don't watch the news. It's just too depressing for me. Don't you love when you get together with a special person {or two or three} who can make you laugh like no others? My sister and I can laugh for hours. And it always ends up in tears and stomach aches because we're laughing so hard. Such a great feeling!
That picture looks like a postcard. I love the mountains and this makes me miss Utah. Thanks for being a positive influence in my life
Amen to that! Thanks for being one of those happy positive people:)
Ahhhh!! The picture makes me homesick!!!! You are positive and I love it!!! Laughing is wonderful!!! We need to go out one night and laugh ourselves to tears!! A good laugh like that fills my bucket for awhile!
You are a positive person, that was such an inspiring post. Anyone who reads it can't help but see what a positive, loving person you really are.
This is so true Kasey. God is so good. I never watch the news either. Sometimes I feel stupid because I don't have a clue as to what's going on in the world, but it's just too depressing, and I have better, more positive things to do! I have complete trust that no matter what's happening in our world, God remains in control and He is triumphant over it all! Great post!
That picture is stunning! What a great reminder that God's fingerprints are everywhere. What a joy!
I feel the same way about the news. When I read it or watch it I immediately feel depressed. Sometimes I think just living in your own little world is better. Good for you for trying to stay positive!
Beautiful picture!! Looks like spring time in Utah. Nice and green.
Your kids look so cute in their Halloween costumes!!
Enjoyed catching up. Hope you're feeling well.
Sandra
Post a Comment