Monday, November 2, 2009

Thankful Today

November as well all know is the month to think and reflect about all of our many blessings in our life. Here are two of my blessings. Miss Stella has such a fun personality. She always has funny stories and wants to be my little side kick. Last night I did some prenatal yoga with a friend and she wanted to be a part of it. This is what she said while we were doing the Mountain pose: " Mom, Yoga sure makes me hungry, how about you?" She makes me smile always.

Gibson is full of energy. He is learning to sight read some words now. He is eager to learn and be independent. He is a natural leader and is always looking out for his sister. I know that he will make a great big brother to our baby.




I'm so thankful to my Heavenly Father for blessing our family with our children. I can't wait to add the 3rd to the picture.

5 comments:

The Dragonfly said...

Amen to that! And your kids are sure cuties.

Katie staten said...

Fun pictures, and cute stories. I love the things kids come up with.

Anonymous said...

God sure has blessed us with wonderful gifts in our children, hasn't He? I too am so very thankful for my kids. Even on days when they make me want to pull my hair out, I try to stop and remember that there are women who are longing for a child of their own. We are truly blessed!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Great pictures!

val m said...

Cute pictures - Great children!!