(photo by David Cook)Gibson has been making excellent progress at school so far this year. He is in his 3rd year in the ECSE program. Next year the goal is for him to go to Kindergarden without any special ed classes/help. If he continues at this rate, his teacher is confident that he will be fine on his own. His speech and language has matured so much. He is a natrual born leader, and is very concerned with routine and order. If his friends are sitting in the wrong place, he'll tell them.
Gibson loves school. I'm so thankful for his teachers and the school that he is at. He got a postcard the other day from his gym teacher. It's now on his bullentin board in his room. His teacher is great at giving updates about his progress. I will miss her next year!!
Gibson is very creative and loves to draw and make up stories. I love it when he uses his imagination. He is very caring towards his sister, and when she needs help, he's right there.
I love our son very much. I'm proud of all he's accomplished. Looking forward to watching him grow the rest of the year.
7 comments:
Wow Kasey!! That is great!! I have been on a blogging "hiatus" for a while but am glad to be back and see that you are doing well and that your family is well also!!
Kellye
He is adorable. I love that picture.
I'm glad Gibson is doing so well. He is such a little man.
He is so handsome! That's wonderful that he is doing so good in school!
Yeah! I am so glad that he is enjoying school so much! He is such a cute, good sweet boy! I love creative children - they are so much fun!!! He is a precious boy!!! You and Q are wonderful parents!
That's awesome! There's nothin better than a protective older brother. Well, until he tells the whole football team that he will kick their ass if they even look in his little sister's direction.
That kinda sucks.
I'm glad he is doing great in school. Keep the good work Gibson!
Post a Comment