The kids visited the "Fish" park a few times while we were staying with B.G. and Karen. I wish I had half of their energy!
Gibson hanging from the monkey bars.
My niece Maddie. My niece Anna.My nephew Christian. Mountains in the back ground. I think it was high 90's that day. It was so nice to not have humidity.
Oh!!!! Those mountains make me sooo homesick!! I keep trying to tell myself that I just live in the top of the mountains(It's what it looks like here), but I still miss looking at them everyday!
5 comments:
Tell me about it. 84 and humid here in Michigan is worse then 90 with none. Ugh.
Cute pictures and the mountains are gorgeous.
Those mountains look awfully familiar!
Great pictures! I wish I had that kind of energy too!
cute.cute.
i love your name;)
Oh!!!! Those mountains make me sooo homesick!! I keep trying to tell myself that I just live in the top of the mountains(It's what it looks like here), but I still miss looking at them everyday!
Post a Comment