Looks like Stella takes after her mama, tall and skinny!
I'm glad you had a nice visit!! Stella might be like Tiana where, because of her height, she looks like the assistant coach in all of her ball pictures!
That is so fun that you were able to connect with Juli. I love her hair.
Juli looks great! I am so jealous you got to see them!
It is so fun to spend days with friends. How cool. Cute pictures.
That is so fun you were able to see Julie and kids. Looks like you had a nice vacation out West.
Just caught up on your trip out here to the west. Looks like you had a great time visiting family and friends! I miss Utah!
So fun!!! There's nothing like sumemr!
Nothing better than spending time with good friends!
I like how have a cool text, how did you get it?
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Looks like Stella takes after her mama, tall and skinny!
I'm glad you had a nice visit!! Stella might be like Tiana where, because of her height, she looks like the assistant coach in all of her ball pictures!
That is so fun that you were able to connect with Juli. I love her hair.
Juli looks great! I am so jealous you got to see them!
It is so fun to spend days with friends. How cool. Cute pictures.
That is so fun you were able to see Julie and kids. Looks like you had a nice vacation out West.
Just caught up on your trip out here to the west. Looks like you had a great time visiting family and friends! I miss Utah!
So fun!!! There's nothing like sumemr!
Nothing better than spending time with good friends!
I like how have a cool text, how did you get it?
Post a Comment